E-M:/ President Bush in Sterling Heights

Enviro-Mich message from Cnsrvativ@aol.com

This was posted on a Macomb County Republican e-mail list.  I'm sure that all
Americans would be welcome, even those concerned about the environment.

President George W. Bush will be appearing at Freedom Hill in Sterling
Heights on Monday evening, May 3.  In order to get in you have to pick-up your FREE
tickets ahead of time (for security purposes).  Tickets are available at the
Ukranian Cultural Center in Warren located on Ryan Road, just south of 11 Mile
or I-696.  You can pick up your tickets today from 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-8pm
and Sunday Noon to 5pm.  Looking forward to seeing you there!!!