[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Judge tells state to pay for dunes
- Subject: E-M:/ Judge tells state to pay for dunes
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:03:25 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
There are still right wing land-rights judges left over from the Engler era.
Judge tells state to pay for dunes
GRAND HAVEN -- A state decision to forbid construction on an acre of Lake Michigan duneland in Port Sheldon Township could become costly after a judge ruled the land owner should be paid for the sacrifice.
The decision from Ottawa County Circuit Judge Calvin Bosman was the first significant legal blow to the state's 15-year-old "critical dunes" act.