E-M:/ Fwd: Solar Panel Workshop

There might be some of you  interested in this ?
Regards,
Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Would you mind posting this on Urban Options Listserve for us. Thanks. I hope all is going well with you.

Building a Soar Panel System
July 10 9 am - 1 pm

Held at Pierce Cedar Creek Institute in Hastings

This workshop, taught by Bob Brown, is designed to help those who are interested build a small photovoltaic system. All supplies for the system will be provided including a solar panel inverter, battery, meters, fuses, various switches, wire and electrical terminal. These solar systems can power a small TV or computer, power tools, 6 -100 watt compact fluorescent light bulbs or anything else that uses no more than 300 meters.

Pre-registration and payment are required no later than June 1. The workshop is limited to 12 people

Cost: 5 watt system $188, 11 watt system $288

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute is an ecological education center located south of Hastings. For more information call (269) 721-4190 or visit www.cedarcreekinstitute.org

Maribeth Perreault
Pierce Cedar Creek Institute
Marketing Director
(269) 721-4472
perreaultm@cedarcreekinstitute.org

"Spring Into Action" - Become a new member of Pierce Cedar Creek Institute by May 31 and receive a bookmark and invitation to any one of our summer hikes - free of charge! Or, give a gift membership and you will receive a bookmark.