E-M:/ Clean Water Open House Event in Ann Arbor

Dear Enviro-Michers,

Clean Water Action has expanded our water protection to Ann Arbor and we are ready to celebrate!

Please join Clean Water Action, this Sunday May 23, for the Grand Opening Celebration of our new Ann Arbor headquarters.

The open house will be held from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 205 1/2 N. Main St. in downtown Ann Arbor

The event will be an opportunity to meet our local staff, learn more about our water protection programs, and have a great time on a Sunday afternoon in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Food and refreshments will be offered, courtesy of participating local businesses.

RSVP is not necessary but appreciated. If you have any questions, need additional information, or to RSVP just respond to this email or call me at 734-222-6347.

Thank you,
Brian Beauchamp
Clean Water Action

PS
We are looking for volunteers who can help out in Grand Rapids and Macomb County where we are organizing major campaigns around holding our elected officials accountable and improving water protections in Michigan. If you can help out in Grand Rapids please email Kym Spring at grandrapids@cleanwater.org. In Macomb County Sarah Roberts can be reached at sroberts@cleanwater.org. Please help if you can. It's a great way to give back to your community and make a big difference this year for our Great Lakes, rivers and streams.

--- ---
Brian Beauchamp
Clean Water Action

734.222.6347