[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ a question for enviro-mich readers
- Subject: E-M:/ a question for enviro-mich readers
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:49:52 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help! It's 8:45 PM on Friday night, 5-21-04, and I just found a message on
our Voices for Earth Justice voice mail from a man who is witnessing freon being
dumped out of refrigerators at an apartment building in Auburn Hills. He said he
tried to call the EPA no answer--he found our phone # in the book.
What advice can I give him? Should he call the Auburn Hills police? What
else can he do?
Patty Gillis, Voices for Earth Justice