Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 8:49 PM
Subject: E-M:/ a question for enviro-mich readers

Dear friends,

Help! It's 8:45 PM on Friday night, 5-21-04, and I just found a message on our Voices for Earth Justice voice mail from a man who is witnessing freon being dumped out of refrigerators at an apartment building in Auburn Hills. He said he tried to call the EPA no answer--he found our phone # in the book.

What advice can I give him? Should he call the Auburn Hills police? What else can he do?

Thank you,
      Patty Gillis, Voices for Earth Justice
      phone# 313-378-1272