all.
Includes: Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun,
Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, Van Buren Counties

Wednesday, May 26, 2004
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
MDOT Region Office
1501 E. Kilgore
Kalamazoo, MI

At the last SMART meeting, mapping of trails was
acknowledged as a top priority. So, we are on our way
to getting you what you want!  But, we need your help
(see below).

AGENDA for May 26 meeting:
Welcome and Introductions
SMART - Mission, Goals, Vision
Non-motorized Mapping Effort (partnering with MDOT)
	(Breakout sessions to gather input for map)**
Next steps/next meeting

**Please RSVP by May 25 by responding to this e-mail
or by calling the phone number below.

Thanks!

Marcy Colclough
Southwestern Michigan Commission