Re: E-M:/ RE: / Court Reaffirms Balance Between Public Trust and Riparian Rig...

In a message dated 05/19/2004 3:42:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wil@watershedcouncil.org writes:
We are "all about" trying to employ sound science
Friends,
Quite apart from the discussion, let me take a moment to comment on the use of the phrase "sound science".  If it ain't sound, it ain't science:>)  Now I know that there are varying degrees of scientific rigor that may be employed, etc, but it would really suffice to just say "we are trying to employ science" and most of us would be sufficiently pleased.
Please note that I am in no way casting any inferences about the content of the emails, just a pet peeve of mine
Warm Regards,
Chuck
Regards,
Chuck