E-M:/ Request for iron stain photos

Title: Request for iron stain photos
Muskegon Save Our Shoreline (that's MUSKEGON SOS, not the same as the SOS group across the state) is looking for photos of iron-stained rocks caused by high iron content in a discharge over them. This is part of our continued struggle to prevent Nugent Sand, a local sand mining company, from being allowed to put a pipeline through a critical dune, which was discussed on this list-serve a few months ago.
If you could e-mail these to me I will forward them to the person who asked me to make this posting. If you only have it in hard copy, I THINK there's enough time for them to be mailed. Please contact me and I'll give you her address.
Thank you,
Cynthia Price
231-755-3478