E-M:/ disappointing behavior of some State Representatives

Enviro-Mich message from "Duane A. De Vries" <duanedv@earthlink.net>

I wrote to 'several' members of the Michigan House of
Representatives, commenting on some of the bills that were up for
consideration. I gave my views on them and why I thought most were a
bad idea. The good news is that I did get replies. The bad news is
that for the most part, they said 'they were not MY representative'
and would forward my letter appropriately.  They ignored the fact
that I was asking them only to make their decisions based on 'ethical
and moral' values!  In essence, as I interpreted their notes, 'if you
are not from their area, you are ignored'.
Really sad that they (or their staff) don't take the time to
'comprehend' their mail.
Duane De Vries (retired)
Wyoming, MI
--
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.