E-M:/ Dioxin session with governor

"Governmental leaders representing mid-Michigan residents affected by dioxin
contamination in the Tittabawassee River flood plain have asked to meet with
Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm."

Lawmakers: Dioxin session with governor

http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-11/1086099731296010.xml

These legislators do not want to hear about science or human health. It's about money and shilling for Dow Chemical. Worth noting that Camp is married to former Dow attorney, Jim Howell is a former Dow attorney, Mike Goschka is a Dow Corning employee, John Moolenar is a former Dow employee and Tony Stamis is recipient of so much election money from Dow he could be the poster child for campaign finance reform.

You must be asking where are all the democrats  in Saginaw County. Still looking for them.

Maybe if we  raise the acceptable body burden of lead in children to 30ug/dL  we can make the lead problem go away too................

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Lone Tree Council
2421 Kipling
Saginaw, MI 48602