E-M:/ MLUI Launches Green Calendar

Enviro-Mich message from "Jim Dulzo" <jimdulzo@mlui.org>

Dear friends at Enviro-Mich,
We are happy to announce the expansion of our Web site's services for
Michigan’s environmental and Smart Growth communities. We are launching a
comprehensive statewide calendar of events that will include fundraisers,
community meetings, hearings, lectures, important TV and radio programs,
nature walks, and any other happenings that help our movement. We would love
to know what you are up to. You can tell us simply by submitting your event
at our web site, www.mlui.org. Just click on the “submit an event” line
found at the bottom of the page, then fill out the entire form, and click
the send button. Also, please let your friends and colleagues who are
staging similar events that they are welcome to use this service too. If you
have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please e-mail molly@mlui.org.
We are very excited to provide this new service for you and hope you will
use it often. And we also hope you will check our calendar frequently to
find out about events that are happening near you.
Thanks,
Molly Pasman, Intern
Michigan Land Use Institute