E-M:/ Sierra Club Open House

YOU ARE INVITED!

SIERRA CLUB OPEN HOUSE

At our new Oakland County Office!

WHEN?  Thursday, June 10 4:30pm to 8:30pm

WHERE?  OUR NEW OFFICE (100 North Crooks Road in Clawson… NE corner of 14 Mile and Crooks in the tri-center office building… free parking on the NW corner)

Help us CELEBRATE the opening of our new office in Clawson!

Be prepared to have some fun, refreshments, and meet other environmental supporters in Oakland County.  You might even win a great Sierra Club door prize!

If you’re interested in helping us throw this party, please contact the Clawson office at (248) 435-5277.  We need help setting up and cleaning up the office afterwards and if anyone is interested in baking some goodies, we would greatly appreciate it!  We hope to see you there!

Melissa Damaschke

Sierra Club Student Organizer

melissa.damaschke@sierraclub.org

100 North Crooks Road, Suite 105