E-M:/ FW: TFOE Hg-WG: mercury found in some cicadas (fwd)

Enviro-Mich message from "Link, Terry" <link@mail.lib.msu.edu>

Have we seen/heard any cicadas in Michigan yet? Usually  the southern edge of the state receives some of these critters, but I've not heard any reports yet.

Terry Link, Director
Office of Campus Sustainability
Michigan State University
15 Olds Hall