E-M:/ More about Cicadas

Terry,

I'll forward to you privately the post I made to Enviro-Mich a few days ago about cicadas in Superior Township, Washtenaw County.  I understand that we had several MSU entomologists down to observe them.

The Ann Arbor News ran a story about them yesterday.  It was a nice article, however I didn't like being misquoted in my very brief quote.  The cicadas should return in force during June of 2021.  But...the cicadas were rather loud, so maybe that was the reason the reporter didn't hear me correctly.  : )

http://www.mlive.com/news/aanews/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1087397113256860.xml

Jack Smiley
President
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy