E-M:/ Position Status at Michigan State University

Enviro-Mich message from "Pete Pasterz" <ppasterz@pplant.msu.edu>

[Apologies for cross-postings]

The public posting for our Office and Outreach Coordinator position is NOW available.    You can find it at:http://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/HiringPostings/Staff/Postings/PubJobPostings.htm
where you'll also find a hot link to the Application for Employment.

Note that you have to page down to position # P40252-TC, and it is listed by its CLASSIFICATION "Administrative Assistant I", not its TITLE "Office and Outreach Coordinator".

The salary listed is the minimum for the classification, and is negotiable within the classification's salary range, based on qualifying experience.   Note, too, that the HTML programming experience was moved from "Required" to "Desired" by our Employment office without my consent.    I will be looking most carefully at those candidates who meet the mininum requirements AND have some computer programming language experience, HTML preferred.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Pete Pasterz, Manager
Office of Recycling and Waste Management
Michigan State University
517-432-5917
Chair, College and University Recycling Council
National Recycling Coalition

"UNLESS someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot,
 nothing is going to get better.   It's not." -- The Lorax