E-M:/ Holding the Bush Administration Accountable in Oakland County

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>

THE OAKLAND PRESS
Bush visits Oakland

Web-posted Jul 8, 2004

Supporters and protesters greet president as he makes 14th trip to state
By SVEN GUSTAFSON and ERIC CZARNIK
Of The Daily Oakland Press

WATERFORD TWP. - The familiar chants of "Four more years!" were met with
equally loud chants of "Four more months!" as a crowd gathered outside
Oakland County International Airport on Wednesday to greet the
president.
"We want President Bush to know that everywhere he goes in this country,
the citizens are going to demand that he protect our communities, not
just
theinterests of his corporate supporters. And we don't want a polluted
environment," said Bruce Hoeft, chairman of the Sierra Club's Oakland
County chapter.

Full story at:
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/070804/pol_20040708026.shtml

Anne Woiwode