E-M:/ Deadline Extended for Position at Michigan State University

Enviro-Mich message from "Pete Pasterz" <ppasterz@pplant.msu.edu>

[Apologies for cross-postings]

The application deadline for Office and Outreach Coordinator position in the Office of Recycling and Waste Management has been extended to Friday 7/23/04.

The public posting for the position can be found at http://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/HiringPostings/Staff/Postings/PubJobPostings.htm
where you'll also find a hot link to the Application for Employment.

Note that you have to page down to position # P40252-TC, and it is listed by its CLASSIFICATION "Administrative Assistant I", not its TITLE "Office and Outreach Coordinator".

The salary listed is the minimum for the classification, and is negotiable within the classification's salary range, based on qualifying experience.   Note, too, that though the HTML programming experience is posted as "Desired" by our Employment office,  I will be looking most carefully at those candidates who meet the mininum requirements AND have some computer programming language experience, HTML preferred.

Please forward this notice to any qualified/interested parties.

Pete Pasterz, Manager
Office of Recycling and Waste Management
Michigan State University
Chair, College and University Recycling Council
National Recycling Coalition