E-M:/ Geprard demands return of Tondu money

Candidates spar over campaign contribution

MANISTEE Rick Gebhard, Democratic candidate for the 101st District State House, demanded Friday that State Rep. David Palsrok, R-Manistee, return campaign contributions he received from developers Joe and Linda Tondu in October 2002.

http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/news.php?story_id=23853

~Monica Evans
  Traverse Group of the Sierra Club

"it's easier to break it than to build it correct/we got a president we didn't elect/the Kyoto treaty he chose to neglect/and still the U.S. just wants to flex/keep doin' that we gonna break our necks/maybe it's time we impeach Tex."
~Beastie Boys