E-M:/ CEA 7th Annual State of the River Boat Tour on Sat., Sept. 18

The Citizens Environment Alliance (CEA) is pleased to present its Seventh Annual State of the Detroit River Boat Tour on Saturday, September 18, 2004. As always, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about our special river and the need to begin real and meaningful environmental restoration and rehabilitation.

We are pleased to have Detroit-radio personality Peter Werbe back as the Master of Ceremonies again this year. We are also pleased to welcome speakers: Phil Roberts, President, Essex County Field Naturalists Club and Theresa McClenaghan, Counsel, Canadian Environmental Law Association. Additional speakers to be announced.

Tickets are $35Cdn or $25US and include lunch and the four-hour cruise of the Detroit River. Noon - 4:00 p.m., boarding at 11:30 a.m. at the foot of Ouellette Avenue in Windsor. Tickets for this annual boat tour have sold out many times in the past, so order your tickets early to avoid disappointment.

In the US, send checks to:
CEA - Boat Tour
25443 Ridgewood Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
48336

In Canada, send checks/money orders to:
CEA - Boat Tour
275 Oak Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9A 5E5

For more information, please contact:
Leesa Bringas, Director of Development and Administration
or Derek Coronado, Research and Policy Coordinator at (519) 973-1116 or cea@mnsi.net

Citizens Environment Alliance
of southwestern Ontario

275 Oak Avenue, Windsor