E-M:/ Environmental trailblazers and champions

The following link lists -  Environmental trailblazers and champions.

The folks listed have all had a significant impact and many are related to sustainability issues - Wege, McDonough, Paul Hawkins, Ray Anderson, John Elkington, etc.  There are some interesting surprises.
(Thanks to Lisa Locke of WMEAC and Dave Rinard of Steelcase for the info.)
  Please excuse any cross posting.        FYI

http://www.isdesignet.com/Magazine/2004/jul/cover.html

Maggie Fields
Pollution Prevention Field Staff
(517)  335-6250          Fax 241-3571

MDEQ - ESSD
PO Box 30242
Lansing, MI  48909

Opportunity favors the prepared mind.

Note:
Please DELETE any notes you receive from me with vague or general titles like:
'hello',  'help',  'Hi',  'open immediately', 'your document', 'message' 'your file', 'assistance', etc.
Do not open  -- Suspect a virus
Open only notes from me with specific headings.
I do the same with incoming emails