E-M:/ Global Warming Awareness Potluck/Meeting at Urban Options this Friday 6p

Enviro-Mich message from David Seagull <seagulld@yahoo.com>

Be part of ongoing Global Warming Awareness Miracle!

What:    Follow up to Global Warming Awareness Rally
         to continue to create unprecidented grassroots support

Where:   Urban Options, 405 Grove Street, East Lansing, 337-0422,
         www.urbanoptions.org

When:    Friday, July 30, 2004, 6 pm - 8 pm

There were so many dedicated and concerned  participants to the recent Global
Warming Awareness Rally at the Capitol.  Mid-Michigan Environmental Action
Council is hosting a follow-up meeting to create ways we can continue to make a
difference on this issue. We will be gathering for a pot luck at Urban Options
at 6pm and then exploring ways to truly make a difference on this issue in
Michigan.  Be part of a growing miracle!

For Information contact David Seagull at 517-410-3318

=====
www.GlobalWarmingAwareness.org

Together we can make a difference!

David Seagull