Re: E-M:/ Oil, Cars, Jobs: Kerry risks votes in sensible push for fuel efficiency

WOW!!   I didn't think that John Kerry was capable of
giving a speech like the one he gave tonight!!   I feel better already
about hope "being on the way!!"

I supposed that it is a good example of human potential
rising to meet and exceed all expectations when the need
arises.....