Re: E-M:/ Three Michigan Supreme Court Decisions

At 01:34 PM 08/03/2004, you wrote:

>Enviro-Mich message from "Pete Pasterz" <ppasterz@pplant.msu.edu>
>
>What's surprising about this?   The anti MEPA justices were/are the
>Michigan Chamber of Commerce- funded "non-partisan" candidates.    We need
>campaign finance reform as well as judicial review [appointment?] reform,
>or like the legislature, we'll end up with the best Supreme Court money
>can buy [and we know who has the money].

Mostly....we first have to know who to vote against.....remember to
vote AGAINST  Stephen J. Markman, Maura D. Corrigan, Clifford W. Taylor and
Robert P. Young, Jr.  in the next Supreme Court election
for their trashing of the Michigan Environmental
Protection Act provisions of Michigan's NREPA.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com