Re: E-M:/ Environmental trailblazers and champions

Title: Re: E-M:/ Environmental trailblazers and champions
Not to be too dark, but I am inclined to add as environmental heroes the following:

                Ken Saaro Wiwa
                Chico Mendes
                Fernando Pereira
                Guy Bradley
                Karen Silkwood

All assassinated for their defense of the environment.  No doubt there are many others of equal heroism who could be added.

Thomas Leonard, Executive Director
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
1514 Wealthy St. SE  Suite 280
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Phone:  616-451-3051
Fax:  616-451-3054