E-M:/ Volunteers Needed

Volunteers are needed to do literature drops.In Clinton twp Michigan.
you won't need to talk to anyone just drop off
literature to homes. even if you can spare a couple
hours will be very helpful.times for the drops are
flexible. please contact me ASAP for details.

We are in need of people to help staff a table at the
up and coming Bath City Fest in downtown Mt. Clemens.MI
The weekend of the 28th and 29th of August we are
looking for people who can staff the table in 3 or 4
hour shifts.

Again please contact me ASAP if you can help out.
This trail project is not going to jump up and build
itself. The trail can only happen if we all pull
together as residents.

(586) 354-0412

Do you Yahoo!?