E-M:/ Fwd: Pall/Gelman Public Comment Period Extended

Enviro-Mich message from Kirk Riley <rileyki@egr.msu.edu>

My apologies if this is a duplicate notice, but I wanted you to be aware of
an extension that MDEQ has granted for public comments on the PLS
Feasibility Study until August 16, 2004, as noted below.

Kirk

Kirk Riley
Program Manager
Michigan State University