Re: E-M:/ Water challenge

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

It's either a very big number, or a small number depending upon your
perspective.

574 Million Gallons fills a spherical balloon 526 feet in diameter.

574 Million Gallons floods 10 acres of land (660 feet square) under 174
feet of water.

574 Million Gallons is the amount once removed from the aquifer by the
local stone quarry in 71 days of operation. Over 2000 homes went
without water 24/7 during the 10 years of operation in five townships.