[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ Water challenge
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ Water challenge
- From: MCKENNA193@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:02:03 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: MCKENNA193@aol.com
I went to this website below and found that an average small pool (size 16'X32', 8.5' deep end and 3' in the shallow end) holds about 22,080 gallons of water. . .
Doing the calculation that means that 574 million gallons of water is enough to fill
25,996 pools of that size!