E-M:/ Engler era "residue"

Boredom and taking a break from "billable hours"
causes me to ask the meaningless question.....

....Is the "developed in the Engler era" shoreline website image on most of
Michigan's
world wide websites a fake or phony depiction?

Here is the image of Engler's only connection to
environmental sensitivity....lighthouses....

http://www.sagady.com/stuff/portal_header_520_7.jpg

I've done a lot of traveling in Michigan and I've never
seen any lighthouse and shoreline combination that
looks like that.   If it is real, I'll stand corrected.....

If this is indeed fake, why would Michigan web developers
have to resort to a fraudulent image attempting to depict
our  outstanding natural features?

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com