was: E-M:/ Engler era "residue" now Lighthouses in Michigan

Well after checking with our lighthouse gurus in ESSD- DEQ,  we found that this lighthouse is one of their favorites:  the big sable in Ludington.  see http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/shop/index.php?action=item&id=18&prevaction=pricelist.

Here is another one of their favorites: a picture of the Crisp Point LH, where CMI funds were used to keep it from sinking into Lake Superior.  The pictures were taken during a very light fog tho, and don't do the LH justice.  I'm sure on a very sunny day, Crisp Point would serve as another beautiful web page header like the Big Sable in Ludington.

Here is a photo off their web page.  A CMI LH grant paid for the boardwalk and new paint.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/7568/images/mchcrispcalm.jpg

>>> "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com> 08/17/04 03:16AM >>>

Boredom and taking a break from "billable hours"
causes me to ask the meaningless question.....

....Is the "developed in the Engler era" shoreline website image on most of
Michigan's
world wide websites a fake or phony depiction?

Here is the image of Engler's only connection to
environmental sensitivity....lighthouses....

http://www.sagady.com/stuff/portal_header_520_7.jpg

I've done a lot of traveling in Michigan and I've never
seen any lighthouse and shoreline combination that
looks like that.   If it is real, I'll stand corrected.....

If this is indeed fake, why would Michigan web developers
have to resort to a fraudulent image attempting to depict
our  outstanding natural features?

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com