E-M:/ Summer Picnic Invitation

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

You are invited to attend our SUMMER PICNIC this Saturday, August 21, at 1:00
p.m. at our new farm at 8383 Vreeland Road in Superior Township, Washtenaw
County.

Please join us for an afternoon of fun and friendship as we celebrate our
newest land acquisition!  All are welcome--membership is not required.

Help us celebrate with:
  Potluck and barbecue
  Children's activities (T-shirt stamping, face painting,
        water balloon toss and more)
  Insect scavenger hunt and pond life display
  Tour of the farm

We will provide hot dogs and soft drinks.  Please feel free to bring a dish
to pass.  Also, please bring your own plates and utensils.

To help us plan for food and children activities, please let us know how many
children and adults will be attending.  If possible, please RSVP by August
19, either to me or to Josephine at smlcaa@ameritech.net (or 734-997-0942).

For a map and directions, go to mapquest.com and use the address 8383
Vreeland Rd, Ypsilanti MI  48198.  The farm is 1/2 mile east of Prospect Road.
Vreeland Road is 1 mile north of Geddes (2 miles south of Ford Road).

Please join us this Saturday!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com