E-M:/ Homeowner uneasy with boat launch compromise

Homeowner uneasy with boat launch compromise

"If I don't get everything I want, I'm going to sue you," Finelli told four association members, including Rissi, after Monday's meeting. "When I win, I'm not only going to make you pay my attorney fees, I'm not going to allow your boat launch in any form -- so you may as well give me what I want now."

CASCADE TWP. -- A Cascade Township man has threatened to continue a lawsuit against the Cascade Thornapple River Association after the Planning Commission supported a proposed boat launch near where he plans to build a home.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/index.ssf?/base/news-16/1092927056252270.xml