E-M:/ Water Legacy Town Hall this Wednesday

Hello Enviro-Mich'ers:

Michigan LCV is hosting a series of town hall meetings around Michigan to talk about the Water Legacy Act and the protection of our Great Lakes. You can find a full listing of these upcoming town hall meetings on our website: www.michiganLCV.org.

This week, we are meeting on Wednesday evening at Pittsfield Township Hall, just south of Ann Arbor.

Water Legacy Town Hall Meeting
Pittsfield Township Hall
6201 W. Michigan Ave., at the corner of Michigan (US 12) and Platt Rd.
7PM - 9PM

The Michigan League of Conservation Voters is especially pleased to welcome Ken DeBeaussaert, Director of the Office of the Great Lakes along with two of our state's finest, pro-environment legislators Sen Liz Brater and Rep. Chris Kolb.

We hope that you can come out and join us at one of our town hall meetings around Michigan and that through all of our efforts together we will secure support for common sense regulations on massive water withdrawals from Michigan.

Jeff Irwin

Michigan League of Conservation Voters
(734) 222-9650
FAX (734) 222-9651