E-M:/ More Town Hall Meetings on Water Diversion

Michigan LCV is hosting another round of town hall meetings this week to get out the word about the Water Legacy Act and the urgent need for our state to take this first step in securing our Great Lakes from export or diversion.

This week, we are hosting meetings in Muskegon and Fenton. The first town hall is tonight, Tuesday, August 31st, at the Norton Shores Library from 7pm-9pm. Tomorrow night, September 1st, we will be gathering in Fenton at the Fenton Community Center to talk about the Water Legacy Act with Governor Granholm - our state's leading advocate for this legislation.

You can find the full schedule of town hall meetings on the Michigan LCV website: www.michiganlcv.org.

Jeff Irwin

Michigan League of Conservation Voters
(734) 222-9650