Re: E-M:/ FW: Governor signs Toyota bill

Enviro-Mich message from Robert Schultz <rhs@tdcnet6.umtri.umich.edu>

Funny enough, from http://www.senate.michigan.gov/gop/:  Senate
Majority Leader Ken Sikkema today said he has found a way to protect
20-J school districts from cuts by using the proceeds from the sale of
state land in York Township to Toyota.

Full story
http://www.senate.michigan.gov/gop/senator/sikkema/news/september2004/
90704.pdf