E-M:/ IJC recommend

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>

My apologies - I sent the previous message on Animal wastes and the IJC
Biennial Report off without their recommendations on this point:

BIOLOGICAL INTEGRITY: Impacts of Pathogens
Recommendation
4. All levels of governments should create and implement coordinated
planning actions to fully protect drinking water sources from increased
pressures from industry, urban expansion, aging infrastructure and
agriculture, including ecosystem and human health protection from
large-scale animal operations.

Anne Woiwode, Director
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter
109 East Grand River Avenue,  Lansing, MI  48906
ph: 517-484-2372 fx: 517-484-3108 e: anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org
website:  http://michigan.sierraclub.org