E-M:/ Michigan Solar Home Tour

Title: Michigan Solar Home Tour
This is from my friend Lance Sandler-Bowen.
Sherry Hayden

Subject: Michigan Solar Home Tour

Hello All,
You are all invited to visit a house that I've been involved in
building. It is featured in the Metro Detroit Solar Power tour. Although the
house is still in production, there are many interesting things to look at
in the house.

It is located at 142 Larchlea, in Birmingham.

Hope you can  make it! Here's the webpage for the tour.  www.glrea.org

Lance Bowen

Free Metro Detroit Solar Tour Come see the future of Energy and Green
Building - right here in Michigan!

Saturday, Oct. 2 from 10am - 4pm

The Metro Detroit Solar Tour showcases solar power and other green building
applications. Sites cover a wide range of interesting models, from the green
renovation of a single family home and commercial applications at Oakland
University to WARM's Green Building Demonstration center and the
manufacturing plant of Uni-Solar, one of the nation's leading solar
producers. The tour is self-directed.

Please just pick the sites that you are interested in attending and go there
between 10am and 4pm on Oct. 2.

If you'd rather get some orientation first, stop by WARM Training Center and
staff there can help direct you to the other sites. This Tour is sponsored
by the American Solar Energy Society's National Solar Tour, which hosts the
National Solar Tour on Oct. 2. Last year's tour showcased over 1700 sites in
745 communities to over 33,000 people.

Come find out more at the websites of WARM Training Center or The Great
Lakes Renewable Energy Association:

http://www.warmtraining.org http://www.glrea.org

__________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? New and Improved Yahoo!
Mail - 100MB free storage! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail