Re: E-M:/ No-growth movement fosters water panic

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Its great that our Gov. has fought hard to keep the
unanimous aspect to the proposed permitting process
for Great Lakes withdrawls (the charter annex). I wish
she would listen to the attorney  general's opinion on
the matter and implement the existing law and require
review of the diversion going on in Stanwood rather
than fight for a redundant law that she wont enforce.
If her actions on the Nestle case are any indication,
we can hope for little more than the careful studying
of the most agregious withdrawl plans before they are
permitted.

Frank

http://www.detnews.com/2004/editorial/0409/22/a15-280880.htm),

http://www.cglg.org/1projects/water/docs/GreatLakesCompact7-19-04-PublicRelease.pdf.