Re: E-M:/ RE: / Fw: Compulsory draft for every child

Title: Message
Memo to Jon Stewart!  We should also probably avoid going into the likelihood that identified e-mail "hoaxes" are in all probability more reliable than most corporate mass media reports.  Also the implications of environmentalists being highly concerned about a draft, but apparently unconcerned about the "poverty draft" of the "all-volunteer military" that was so searingly depicted by the military recruiters prowling around Flint's low-income African-American communities in "Fahrenheit 911."  Also the enrgy policy and environmental implications of the US Empire... This could really take a long time to discuss, and I still have dozens of e-mails to scroll thru!

Tom Stephens
Guild/Sugar Law Center
733 St. Antoine, 3rd Floor
Detroit, Michigan 48226 USA