Re: E-M:/ RE: / Fw: Compulsory draft for every child

I'm going to call a halt to discussion on this thread.

Please do not circulate responses to spams of the list.

Responding to those privately and taking any necessary
enforcement is my job as list manager, and I've dealt
with the most recent issue privately.

Regards,

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager

At 01:56 PM 09/24/2004, you wrote:

>It's not a hoax, but it's not a Bush plan to re-open the draft, either. HR
>163 was sponsored by New York City Democrat Charlie Rangel to make a point
>about who's actually being sent to fight the war. He's said he doesn't
>expect it to move, but believes the public would take a very different
>view of the war in Iraq if everyone's sons and daughters were in the pool
>to be sent. Michigan Rep. John Conyers is among those who says the bill
>should at least have a hearing.
>Rick Pluta
>Michigan Public Radio
>(517) 432-3120 ext.380 (desk)
>(517) 303-6264 (cell)
><mailto:rickp@mprn.org>rickp@mprn.org

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com