E-M:/

Let's not forget, also, that Vreba Hoff Dairy is actually a huge company
that brings in Dutch farmers and establishes them in the United States -
this because Dutch environmental laws are so much tougher than ours...so
while the language of the grants program suggests that they will help
American "small rural businesses, farmers, and ranchers," the money, at
least in this case, is going to an organization that is providing jobs for
non-americans. At the risk of being considered xenophobic, I wonder if this
is where our tax dollars should be going, considering the grant doesn't seem
to bring any benefit to citizens - not even jobs.

Jessica

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com