E-M:/ Fly Fisherman Magazine on Bush Administration

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>

The current issue (Dec 04) of Fly Fisherman Magazine contains an article
about the Bush Administration environmental record by Ralph Cutter, a
fly-fishing instructor, author, and guide who lives in Truckee,
California, according to the magazine.  Here is one snippet:

"In a little over three years George Bush has set in motion a tsunami of
environmental destruction that is unlikely to be completely stopped,
much less mitigated in any of our lifetimes. His Secretary of the
Interior has declared that not another inch of land will be added to
Wilderness. If the administration has its way, this is as good as it
will ever get, and we're sliding backwards at a terrifying and
accelerating rate."

Anne Woiwode, Director
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter
109 East Grand River Avenue,  Lansing, MI  48906
ph: 517-484-2372 fx: 517-484-3108 e: anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org
website:  http://michigan.sierraclub.org