[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ David Suzuki at SVSU
- Subject: E-M:/ David Suzuki at SVSU
- From: KWinch5940@aol.com
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:36:57 EDT
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: KWinch5940@aol.com
This is short notice, but you folks in the Saginaw area might be interested in a free lecture by David Suzuki, geneticist and long-time environmentalist, at Saginaw Vally State Univ (in the Performing Arts Theatre). It's at 7pm, Monday, Oct. 18.
His talk will be on "The Challenge of the 21st Century: Setting the Real Bottomline."
Suzuki is the author of more than 30 books, including "Good News for a Change" and "Sacred Balance."