[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ TONIGHT-- Monroe State House Candidate Debate
- Subject: E-M:/ TONIGHT-- Monroe State House Candidate Debate
- From: Ginny Leikam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:44:39 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Ginny Leikam <email@example.com>
Who will be your voice in Lansing?
Concerned about the environment, public health, or the economy?
Let the candidates hear your concerns.
Michigan House of Representatives—Monroe
Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC)
This debate is an opportunity for residents of Monroe County to hear how candidates running for State House of Representatives would approach many key environmental, conservation, economic and social issues in Monroe County, if elected.
What: Debate between House of Representatives candidates
Herbert Kehrl (D) and John Manor (R) (confirmed)
When: Monday, October 18, 2004
Time is allotted for the candidates to answer audience questions, so please arrive early to submit a question you would like to ask the candidates.
Where: Monroe High School
901 Herr Rd.
For more information or details please contact Ginny Leikam at or by phone at 734-663-2400 ext. 119