E-M:/ FW: Invitation to Hg Control Tutorial & O pen House

Forwarded below is an email from a vendor who is offering a free tutorial on controlling power plant mercury emissions on Oct. 25 near Detroit Metro Airport and also an invitation to attend an open house/power plant tour on the same topic at Detroit Edison’s St Clair Plant on Oct. 26.  More details and contact information are provided below.

- Mike

Mike Shriberg, Ph.D.
Great Lakes Advocate
National Association of State PIRGs