E-M:/ Sinclair in Flint

Enviro-Mich message from Sherry Hayden <hayden@tir.com>

Thanks Pete Pasturez, for pointing out that the Sinclair Broadcasting show
about Kerry was going to air only in Michigan on WSMH 66 (FOX).

The latest report is that they are editing the story and running it as a
"news story." I called the station this morning and learned they are calling
it the "POW Story."

It sure sounds like spin to me.

Alarmed, I spent a few minutes this morning contacting 16 of the advertisers
my husband and I do business with to compliment them on the good products
they provide, and that I rely on, and mourning that if they support
Sinclair, they are putting me in a spot.

I am not a fan of boycotts, especially since boycotting many of these
companies is terribly inconvenient for me.

But at this stage in our lives, we must support companies that have our best
interest at heart. I asked Sinclair, as well as the advertisers, to make the
best business decision and pull this program.

I urge EMers, especially Flint/Saginaw/BayCity ones, to look at the
advertiser list and contact a few at:
http://www.stopsinclair.org

You can comment on your displeasure at comments@SBGI.net also.

-- Sherry