E-M:/ Biodiesel Tax Incentive

President Signs Tax Incentive Bill
                                        Joe Jobe
                                        NBB Executive Director

...today President Bush signed into law the bill containing the biodiesel tax incentive... The incentive went through as part of the bill known as the ?JOBS Bill? in Congress.

The incentive is a federal excise tax credit in the amount of one penny per percentage of biodiesel blended with petroleum diesel. All biodiesel consumers will benefit from this legislation, including those in tax exempt markets, like school districts.

...many people have questions about the tax incentive and what it means for their businesses and personal use.  To help meet the demand for information, we have created a resource on our Web site at www.biodiesel.org/news/taxincentive.  It includes the actual bill itself, a fact sheet about the tax incentive and other documents to answer your questions.

A special thanks to the American Soybean Association, Gordley Associates, the biodiesel industry, and stakeholders everywhere. All the calls, e-mails and other communications to Members of Congress from biodiesel stakeholders like you truly made a difference.

Sincerely,

Joe Jobe
NBB Executive Director
National Biodiesel Board    info@biodiesel.org

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Grassroots Enterprise Action Alert

President Signs Tax Incentive Bill

Dear Biodiesel Supporter:

I am happy to share the great news with you that today President Bush signed into law the bill containing the biodiesel tax incentive we have worked so hard for during the last several years. The incentive went through as part of the bill known as the ?JOBS Bill? in Congress. The President?s signature was the last step.

The incentive is a federal excise tax credit in the amount of one penny per percentage of biodiesel blended with petroleum diesel. All biodiesel consumers will benefit from this legislation, including those in tax exempt markets, like school districts.

We realize many people have questions about the tax incentive and what it means for their businesses and personal use. To help meet the overwhelming demand for information, we have created a resource for you on our Web site at www.biodiesel.org/news/taxincentive. It includes the actual bill itself, a fact sheet about the tax incentive and other documents to answer your questions

Thank you again for your role in making this a reality. A special thanks to the American Soybean Association, Gordley Associates, the biodiesel industry, and stakeholders everywhere. All the calls, e-mails and other communications to Members of Congress from biodiesel stakeholders like you truly made a difference.

Sincerely,

Joe Jobe
NBB Executive Director

Unsubscribe Powered by Grassroots Enterprise, Inc.

--- End Message ---