E-M:/ Rally for the Environment! Help Sierra Club Protest: Wednesday at Silverdome

Join the Sierra Club as we

Rally  for  the  Environment

Wednesday, October 27 @ 4pm

In Pontiac, MI @ Silverdome

Help us greet President Bush in true Sierra Club style: PROTESTING!

The public needs to know that the Bush Administration is protecting polluters, not people!

Please FORWARD this email notice far and wide!

Last time when we joined forces in Farmington Hills, we got a headline in the middle of the Oakland Press that said, “150 Join Sierra Club to Protest President.”

This time let’s make the front page (and with more people)!!!

Our Michigan community needs to hear and see our opposition to the Administration’s assault on our environment.

Let’s STAND UP TOGETHER for Michigan and PROTECT our state from the Bush Administration!

When?              Wednesday, October 27 @ 4pm

(President is expected to arrive between 6 and 7pm – it’s better to get there early since we are unsure of when the roads will close.)

Where?           Silverdome in Pontiac

Directions and Parking:

*    Please email or call me if you are interested in attending, melissa.damaschke@sierraclub.org or 248-435-5277

*    I will then email or call you the directions and the meeting spot as soon as I get them

WHO WANTS TO BE A SMOKESTACK?

Let me know if you’re interested, melissa.damaschke@sierraclub.org or 248-435-5277!  They’re fun!

Melissa Damaschke

Sierra Club Student/Conservation Organizer

melissa.damaschke@sierraclub.org

100 North Crooks Road, Suite 105

Clawson, MI 48017

Phone:  (248) 435-5277