E-M:/ Re: MI Safe Routes to School job opportunity

Enviro-Mich message from "Lucinda Means" <lmbike@voyager.net>

A job announcement for a position promoting biking and walking to
school for Michigan school children.  Please distribute widely.  I
apologize for any cross posts.

******************************

> We are seeking a full-time coordinator to work with us on Safe Routes
> School.  See the full job description at:
>
> http://www.michiganfitness.org/documents/SR2Scoordinator_000.pdf
>
> Please pass the word to anyone you think would be interested.
Thanks.  Risa

> Risa Wilkerson
>
> Governor's Council on Physical Fitness, Health and Sports/ Michigan
Fitness
> Foundation
>
> P.O. Box 27187
>
> Lansing, MI  48909
>
> 1-800-434-8642 or 517-347-7891
>
> Fax: 517-347-8145
>
> rwilkerson@michiganfitness.org
>
> www.michiganfitness.org

-----
Lucinda Means
League of Michigan Bicyclists
P O Box 16201
Lansing, MI  48901
or
410 s Cedar #G
Lansing, MI  48912
Tel: (517) 334-9100
Fax: (517) 334-9111
(888) 642-4537 (in MI Only)
www.LMB.org

We are Working to Make Michigan a Bicycle Friendly State